Our college will be recognized as socially cautious centre of excellence in innovative education through its contribution in training, scholarly research in pharmacy profession and services to society.
For translation of our vision into reality college striving to:
M1: Provide value based student centric and sustained quality pharmaceutical education.
M2: Foster advanced and innovative research that benefits pharmaceutical industry and community.
M3: Encourage and strengthen leadership, competitiveness, ethical reasoning and intellectual curiosity.
Programe Educational Objectives
PEO 1: Graduates of the program will be having strong background and skills in pharmaceutical sciences and able to use these tools in Pharmaceutical industry and/or institutes where ever necessary for success.
PEO 2: Technically sound and mentally robust with critical thinking abilities to excel in career.
PEO 3: Professional and ethical attitude and have ability to address healthcare issues of community.
- PO1: Pharmacy Knowledge: Possess knowledge and comprehension of the core and basic knowledge associated with the profession of pharmacy, including biomedical sciences; pharmaceutical sciences; behavioral, social, and administrative pharmacy sciences; and manufacturing practices.
- PO2: Planning Abilities: Demonstrate effective planning abilities including time management, resource management, delegation skills and organizational skills. Develop and implement plans and organize work to meet deadlines.
- PO3: Problem analysis: Utilize the principles of scientific enquiry, thinking analytically, clearly and critically, while solving problems and making decisions during daily practice. Find, analyze, evaluate and apply information systematically and shall make defensible decisions.
- PO4: Modern tool usage: Learn, select, and apply appropriate methods and procedures, resources, and modern pharmacy-related computing tools with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO5: Leadership skills: Understand and consider the human reaction to change, motivation issues, leadership and team-building when planning changes required for fulfillment of practice, professional and societal responsibilities. Assume participatory roles as responsible citizens or leadership roles when appropriate to facilitate improvement in health and well- being.
- PO6: Professional Identity: Understand, analyze and communicate the value of their professional roles in society (e.g. health care professionals, promoters of health, educators, managers, employers, employees).
- PO7: Pharmaceutical Ethics: Honour personal values and apply ethical principles in professional and social contexts. Demonstrate behavior that recognizes cultural and personal variability in values, communication and lifestyles. Use ethical frameworks; apply ethical principles while making decisions and take responsibility for the outcomes associated with the decisions.
- PO8: Communication: Communicate effectively with the pharmacy community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports, make effective presentations and documentation, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO9: The Pharmacist and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety and legal issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional pharmacy practice.
- PO10: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional pharmacy solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO11: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change. Self- assess and use feedback effectively from others to identify learning needs and to satisfy these needs on an ongoing basis.
LONG TERM GOALS
- To promote and enhance the quality of pharmaceutical sciences education and bring it on par with renowned national and international institutes.
- Undertake research and development assignments in the field of pharmaceutical sciences, pharmaceutical chemistry, Phytochemistry and collaboration with renowned institutes and industries for research.
- Develop the college as one of the primer centre offering consultancy and testing services to various industries.
- Impart value base education and develop winning personalities.
- Promote environmental improvement and pollution control projects.
SHORT TERM GOALS
- Initiate Doctoral (Ph.D.) program by developing research centre in various faculty.
- Up-grade graduate & post graduate (PG) course facilities from time to time.
- Encourage doctoral & post – doctoral research activities amongst the faculty members.
- Conduct the seminars / workshops/ conferences programs for the practicing pharmacy students & faculty.
- Conduct the guest lecture of various renowned personalities from the field of pharmaceutical industry, academic, managements, and personality development, ethical & moral boosting programs.